Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Key to The Village
Once upon a time there was a girl named Julisa,she lived in a castle in a little village called Benllinois. She was a princess she has a nice mom her dad passed away. She was an only child, but she was ok with that because she had a lot of friends. She was getting the key to the village tomorrow. You are probably thinking wow she is lucky but she’s actually not, getting the key to the state means that as the owner of Benllinois. Everybody has to listen to her and sometimes that could be bad now it was going to be too much for her to handle. But she has to get the key because it’s a tradition her mom got it and her grandma and so on. Julisa feels bad so her mom lets her go to Hawaii for a vacation and to think things thru this is where the story starts. She gets to Hawaii over there she’s still really bored and doesn’t know what to do so she decides to go to a spa day. When she’s there she gets lost she opens a door and it takes her to a new place its full of magical creatures. When shes there the first thing she sees girl that’s half human half dolphin. She decided goes up to her and says “Hey where am I at?” “This is called kalypritynhis, It’s a place where magical creatures live, how did you get here” said the magical creature. “I don’t know I was lost in a spa the I open a door and it took me all the way over here, what is your name?”Said Julisa. “I’m Cassandra what is your name?” “I’m Julisa but you can call me Julie” said Julisa. “Ok why do you seem upset, what’s wrong?”Said Cassandra. “I’m getting the key to Benllinois and I don’t think I’m ready to be the boss and I like my life just the way it is but everybody keeps telling me I should because it’s a family tradition but I don’t want to” said Julisa. “Oh I understand if I was you I wouldn’t take the key because if you’re not ready now it’s better not to take it because you don’t feel comfortable “said Cassandra. “You’re right that’s what I’m going to do I’m going back right now but how do I get there?” said Julisa. “Well go straight then make a left you will find a door open it and it will take you back to the space in Hawaii” said Cassandra. “Ok thanks a lot” said Julisa then she left. When she got back to the spa she took a plane and went back to benllinois. When she got there something bad happened her mom told her they were broke and the only way to get money is if she took the key to the Benllinois.
“Okay ill receive the key if I have to” said Julisa. “Thanks hunny”said her mom. Julisa and her mom were very happy until 4 years after she received the key her mom died and her aunt and cousin Elisa came to live with her they were very mean and they made her treat people bad and do most of the chores. Julisa didn’t complain because she promised her mom she was going to behave. One day her aunt left to vacation and she left her daughter in charge the girl was really mean. But one day Julisa got extremely bored and she asked her if she wanted to play one of her old games the girl said yea and they played after they were done playing they watched TV. But then all of a sudden they went to a magical world called Megalosen it was the place in the game everything was exactly like the game. In the game there was an evil woman called Jessica she was a ice woman she can zap you and turn you into ice and there was also a fire queen called Karina. Julisa and her cousin Elisa were okay but then her cousin decided to walk around. And when Julisa saw her she was ice! Julisa felt bad because even though she was mean to her she was family. So she unfroze her my trying to melt her down. The game ended like that so they went back to reality. After that they were best cousins and when the aunt came back her cousin Elisa protected her and the aunt got kicked out of the house and they lived happily ever after.

6 comments:

Pamela Pritchard said...

Nancy,

I really enjoyed reading this post! You are showing you that you have an imagination and can pull together a story.

I can't wait to read the next part.

vchips97 said...

hi nancy,

that was a great story. When you finish it you can probobly use it for young authors.I think tou would win.

nancy_perez555 said...

Hey Vivian thanks for the complement i really liked your summer poem

kaitlyn said...

Hi Nancy I liked you story it was great

Anonymous said...

Nancy your story is great I think you have alot of imagination!I'm making a story too you can go to my blog at https://myblogtink.blogspot.com to check it out!!!!!!:]

nancy_perez555 said...

Thanks Julliana i will =D